If you have any questions about the handling of your personal data within Perstorp, please contact [email protected]
PERSTORP COLLECTS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES, INCLUDING:
- Information we collect from you directly
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our websites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources
In the Subscription service the following information is collected:
Events & Press Releases: Name, e-mail address and area of interest
Job subscription: Name, e-mail address, job category and geographic area of interest
Perstorp uses the information we collect from you for business purposes such as:
- Providing and improving the services you requested
- Informing you about Perstorp products and services, or open positions
- Managing our websites and services
- Analytical purposes
- Improving our communications with you, and developing products and services offered to you
We may share your information when required by law and/or government authorities. In addition, we may share your data with third-party service providers that we make use of for data storage, customer relationship management, marketing automation, and analytics.
As Perstorp is a global company your personal data may be transferred outside the EEA/EU, however all companies within the Perstorp Group are obligated to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when handling your personal data.
Opt out subscription service
You can “opt-out” from our subscription services at any time by clicking the unsubscribe links in the e-mails you receive from us.
Intellectual Property Rights
All material on the website, including texts, images, trademarks as well as design and graphical profile belongs to Perstorp Group or our partners. Any use, in addition to the use of the website, requires Perstorps´ written consent. Violation of these terms may result in legal actions.